Why I Couldn’t Run My Business Without Feng Shui I Declutter with Kiah
Discover how Feng Shui transformed the way Kiah approaches decluttering, helping clients create calmer homes, stronger b...
Read morePractical decluttering and home-organising advice from Kiah, plus Feng Shui and Flying Stars guidance — written from real Perth homes.
Showing 13 articles in Business.
Discover how Feng Shui transformed the way Kiah approaches decluttering, helping clients create calmer homes, stronger b...
Read morePrepare your home for the new year with a gentle end-of-year declutter. Discover simple steps to reset your space, reduc...
Read moreDiscover how your home environment influences your mental wellbeing. Learn why decluttering can reduce stress, improve f...
Read morePlanning to downsize for retirement? Discover practical and compassionate decluttering tips to simplify your home & pres...
Read moreBecoming a minimalist doesn’t mean giving up the things you love. Discover how living with less clutter can help you foc...
Read moreDiscover simple habit stacking tips to make daily life easier, reduce clutter, and stay organised. Learn practical routi...
Read moreWatch this video recorded 4 years ago, showcasing powerful decluttering and energy-shifting techniques. I talk about the...
Read moreBalance your home’s energy in 2026 with a Feng Shui salt water cure in the South sector. Learn why it’s needed and how t...
Read morePay what you want decluttering and Feng Shui services in Perth, Fremantle and Hamilton Hill. Book online with flexible p...
Read moreDiscover the Love Where You Live online course by Declutter with Kiah. Learn decluttering, home organising, and Feng Shu...
Read moreA podcast about parenting and decluttering with the expert from the parenting collective. We discuss how to help out str...
Read moreHappiness by Design: Modern Feng Shui is an article we recently featured in with Australian – owned and operated RJ Livi...
Read moreReading about it is a start. If you would rather not do it alone, I work alongside you in your own home across Perth and Fremantle — hands-on, no judgement.
Kiah · Declutter with Kiah
Watch this quick video — then leave your details and I'll get back to you.
Message Kiah
I'll be in touch soon.